Rashes all over body, lips are swollen, have blisters. Is poison oak?

Was on vacation in Brazil for two weeks. Developed a rash under my wedding ring and wrist watch, then the next day on my belly, inner thighs, penis, and other wrist. Also my lips feel slightly swollen. No fever. Rash is raised red bumps in a hive like pattern... but with some little blisters. No pain. Actually feels and looks similar to poison oak . Was in Mato Grosso State. Many mosquito bites despite 100% Deet Repel Went to a public hot spring day before developed Ate some different food Used some different laundry detergent Tried Benedryl ... nothing??????
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013