Rashes all over body. Had severe shivering few hours after C-Section,got severe attack due to high BP. Cause?

Hi Doctor, My Wife did undergo casearian on 2nd April to give birth to Twin baby boys.. However around 6-7 hours after C-Section, her whole body started shaking, her eye balls rolled out, hands-legs started to bend, toungue came out twisted with the jaw starting to wist as well (similar to Paralysis) then doctor came and holded her head stready and suddenly she started to recover, doctor gave some injections but no one was able to find out why did that hapen... Is this normal? Doctor also kept her under observation for 24 hours with the warning that this was sever attack due to High BP and we may have to shift her to ICU if she does not recover in 24 hours.. However everything was normal there after except the fact that my wife is now suffering from severe red rashes and ethcing all over body except the face...
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013