Rashes across the chest. Could it be lyme disease or bulbar palsy?

Yes - my brother in law has been trying to get information on both lyme disease and bulbar palsy als. He has many unexplained issues which make him want to question whether his diagnosis of bulbar palsy could really be lyme disease and I have read that lyme could be mistaken for als. He only had one blood test for lyme and it was negative. He had a rash across his chest which has been unexplained but they haven t suggested getting another blood test?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013