Rashes across back, under arms upto hips, occasionally on face, rarely itch. Any ideas?

Hi My name is Nicole Scott. Im 23 and of black caribbean ethnicity. Recently for the last few months I have noticed I have this rash that looks like scratches. It appears across my back, under my arms travelling down to me hips, sometimes on my waist and inbetween the inner part of my legs and occasionally my face. Ocassionally I do itch it but I usually just bare it and it vanishes as fast as it came... any ideas what it is?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013