Rash with small red spots on face, acne, no improvement with medicines. Cause?

Hi dr, I m 22 yrs and had problem with my skin. I had rash in my face and acne too. The rash are all over my face it like a small red spot. I went to see dermatologist they give me cream and tablets to take. It seem no improvement yet. My question is; -what s cause of the rash (make up, food, hormons)? I ve asked this question before but I still not convince with their answer. I m hoping that I can get a better advise from here. Thanks before Regards, Sani
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013