Rash with small bumps on the torso, back, severe itching. No relief with dietary and routine restrictions. Grover's disease?

I have a rash with small red bumps that itch on the sides of my torso. My back itchs every day and has small rashy areas. Ive changed my soaps used for washing clothes and shower to free and clear. Im trying to eliminate foods but nothing seems to help. I had a dematologyst tell me it looks like Grovers but this has been a problem for 2 years and from what I read about Grovers it ussually lasts under one year.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012