Rash with bruises on hands and legs, severe joint pain, queasy stomach, severe headaches, enervation after treatment for sore throat. Remedy?

Hi. I have been ill for 19 days now. I have red rash with bruises on my knees and legs, hips and bottom and left elbow . I have severe joint pain. Stomach queasy and pain and severe headache. My rash itches and has new outbreaks. The heat does aggravate. A week beforethe rash I had a severe sore throat swollen glands in neck 3 days with low grade fever that went away untreated. I ache deep not like a flu in the muscle but in my bones. I have no energy.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012