Rash under the flap in belly. Tried probiotics, Monostat, had Ranitodone for heartburn. Could it be Clamidia or yeast infection ?

I have symptoms that are becoming more and more worrisome! I have a Rash under the flap in my belly figure that is Yeast infection have it for a long time I have in the last weeks been trying the probiatics and useing female monastat as topical cream! in the last few weeks I have developed such bad heartburn that I am taking 600mg of Ranitodine aday to no availe ! Now I am developing a severe sore throat which may just be coinsedence So I worry about Clamidia ( have had oral sex with a woman with multipul partners) or the yeast infection gone wild I have severe pain from arthritis also flaking of skin under eyebrows mustach and bearD! I pea freakently at night but notice my urine is yellow cream colored in the mourning! Don t know if that is the probiotic result or other symptom!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013