Rash under armpit area, inside elbow, recurring condition. Taking steroids for treatment. Causes?

my daughter is 33 years of age and has developed a weird rash on her underarm pit area and in the inside of her elbow ...she has no insurance, no job and has already gone to the county hospital for other type of rashes she has developed recently...they did give her antibiotics and she had to be under steroids for a month...i m very concerned about her, she says it s going away but i see a rash that needs attention...can you please give me a professional advice?... angry and concerned parent
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012