Rash, red welt on abdomen, suspect kidney stones. Advised Flowmax, pain moving lower. What about welt ?

Saw a dr. Today for suspected Kidney stones . I m sure that s what is going on because I ve had them before. Dr. inquired about a rash and at the time had a red welt on my abdomen below the belly button. Was prescribed Flowmax, which seems to be doing the job and I think the pain is moving lower (as the stone goes lower). But I just noticed a few more red splotches (raised red welts). I can handle the pain (got vicodin ) and I m passing lots of fluids now. But the new welts concern me.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012