Rash over feet spreading to palms, legs. Taking antibiotics for tonsillitis. History of foot and mouth disease. Reason?

My child developed a rash over his feet yesterday evening. This afternoon, I noticed that it is now over the palms of his hands and it is spreading up his legs. He has no fever, but is completing a course of antibiotics for tonsillitis (which he just completed). He will be off to the doctors first thing in the morning. Does this sound like foot and mouth? He had it about 1 year ago with blisters in his mouth. Can children get it more than once?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012