Rash outbreak on upper part of feet, itchy bumps, dry skin, spreading to wrist. Treatment?

Hello, I have a rash outbreak on both upper parts of my feet . It is very itchy and it consists of a lot of little bumps (1 mm2) that also bleed if i scratch them too much. The interesting bit is, that I only get it in the summer, when I start wearing sandals (ie, contact with bear skin). This has occurred 3 summers in a row now and every summer i buy new sandals in hope of not getting a repeat reaction but it just doesn t help (also different material). The problem goes away in time, but its just unbearable to wear socks and shoes all the time. As soon as I try to put anything else on my feet (except for socks) the problem returns in a day or two. The skin in and around the rash also becomes dry. I think the rash has also spread to the bottom part of my wrist , but only the left one (i wear my titanium watch on that one) and it doesn t itch. Other than that I don t have any other outbreaks. I would also be happy to send you a photo of the rash area. Also I am a male, 25 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012