Rash on waist, itchy. Eat peanut butter. What product can I use?

Hello doctor, a week ago I developed a rash on my right waist . It was very itchy. And of course the waistband of my underwear hits right at that area, which made it more irritated. It has subsided a little bit. But know I developed a rash on my abdomen or pelvis area. It itches like crazy. I do put ointment to stop it from itching. I try to think what it is that I m consuming lately that s new. The only thing I can think of is popcorn. I do consume a lot of unsalted almond nuts and I love peanut butter in the morning. I do also use men s body spray and just recently stop using it to see if that s what causing the rash. For a man on his 50 s I m very healthy (knock on wood) and do my best to take care of myself. Do you have any thoughts on this? And what better product can I use to keep the rash from developing further and stop the itching. Thank you. thoughts on this. I
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013