Rash on upper arm that is itching and spreading, had been for a massage spa few days ago. Help?

I have a rash on my upper arm that is a combination of a welt like rash and also small bumps in the area about the size of mosquito bite marks. Those are not raised but appear almost under the skin. It is very itchy and it seems to be spreading. The welt like sections are a dull red color. I ve never had something like this before and I am not aware of any allergies. I did however have a massage at a spa two days or so before it appeared. I think the it s might have started even sooner.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013