Rash on the upper gums, addicted to beer, history of abscess in the same area, done tongue piercing. STD in mouth?

Im not sure if it is possible but could I have gotten an std in the mouth? i have been drinking beer all weekend and it developed last night, I have a small rash on my upper gums on my right side. 2 years ago in this same area i had an abscess and had puss removed from the area. I also have my tounge pierced. Is there any way that it could be a small yeast infection from all the beer or should i contact a doctor and try to get the small rash swabbed asap? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012