Rash on the left side of the stomach forming blisters and peeling. Ringworm, spider bite, due to clothing?

I fell asleep with my sweater on but its not itchy material but maybe the detergent was strong ? my dog snuck on the end of my bed I woke up with a rash about 8 inches long on my left side of my stomach& it was a raw burning rash it had a small bullseye included now it has blisters and peeling like sunburn not sure if the bullseye ring is caused by my sweater that has pattern on it if its ringworm or a tic or spider bite but its strange
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012