Rash on the glans with smegma with itching. Had unprotected sex in the past. What treatment should be taken?

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read and reply. I have a rash on my glans , small red dots to be precise. My Frenulum goes through varying degrees of sensitivity depending on the interval between retractions of the foreskin , the longer the interval the greater the sensitivity. Also, there is a usually quite a build up of what I assume is smegma (a white substance that covers the glans, but it is easily removed. There is also some degree of itching, but it is managable. I had unprotected sex once about sex months ago, but this condition only started occuring about two, maybe three weeks ago. And I am gay. I am really quite concerned, are there over the counter treatments for whatever ails me? Or should I see my GP at the first opportunity? Thanks UberConcerned
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012