Rash on the face, used sunscreens, vitamin e, cortisone but did not help much. Any recommendations?

Hello, I have a rash on the side of my face, about the size of my thumb, it becomes aggravated when I use certain sunscreens of face wash, but it only appears in this area of my face. I'm not sure if it something that occurs when I sweat. I have tried vitamin e cream with mild success and 0.02% cortisone cream with success, however, it continues to flare up. Is there anything you can recommend to permanently remove this reaction?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013