Rash on the corner of eye, temporary relief with medicines, taking medicines for high BP. Cause of symptoms?

I have a rash that has developed at the very corner of my left eye. I am a 42 year old female. My doctor thought it could possibly be yeast which caused eczema . He prescribed a hydrocortisone cream which included nystatin . The rash disappears; however, it reappears after approximately 3 days of not using the cream. I am also on lisinopril/hctz for high blood pressure, but I have been taking this medication for at least 3 years. Do you have any ideas of what could be taking place? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013