Rash on the back spreading rapidly to chest, stomach, groin area, itching and irritation on hot shower, pus discharge and redness in eye. No relief with calamine, benedryl. What can be done?

Hi, I started getting this rash on my back and now its growing at a very fast rate. Its now covering my chest, stomach, my groin area, its comming down my arms, my neck and my cheeks are covered. it doesnt itch that much, but when im in the shower i have to blast scolding hot water to keep it from feeling irritated. my eyes are also leaking a puss substance almost like pink eye in a way. i dont know what it is. Calmine loation isnt working and ive been taking benadryl
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012