Rash on the back of shoulder, arm and inside of elbow joint, flaky, started to scab. Any thoughts ?

I have broke out with a rash on my the back of my shoulder and down my arm , heavy in the inside of my elbow joint , My arm feels like I threw it out, stiff in the shoulder area and elbow. The only thing I can think of is we have eaten LOTS of tomatoes from the garden, and I have had a lot of anxiety about being laid off. In the past I have suffered from phoresis. The rash is like that only not dry and flaky more like burning boils that have started to scab over. It has been stiff for about three days. I am 52, ANy thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012