Rash on penis head, no pain during urination. Prescribed anti-fungal cream. HIV test negative. Causes?

I have a red rash on the head of my penis that comes and goes. I have no pain during urination nor any itchiness, excepting for occasionally. I have shown it to a dermatologist and his response was that it isn t herpes or genital warts . He prescribed an anti-fungal cream that suppressed the rash for a while but it popped up again right after sex. The red spots aren t constant in location either. I have been tested for syphilis and HIV and tests came back negative
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012