Rash on penis, elbow, behind ear, penis itching, bumps on penis, post unprotected sex. Treatment?

I have recently found a rash on my penis , bend of elbow , and behind my ear. I had unprotected sex and the next day I woke up my penis was itching along with the the back of my ear & bend of my elbow where the rashes are located. Also, there are several small bumps on my penis where the rash is located. The rashes have been there for a week now. Any ideas what this could be & what I should do? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012