Rash on palms and back. Taken Claricort. Skin on soles peeling. Any idea?

hi, last three weeks ago i had small red rash on the palms of my hand and some in my back, it looked like a dart red rashes , it spread to my feet , soles, nearly entire back, and my arms. i went to a dermatologist and told me it was erythema multiforme , then she gave me claricort for a week, after that the rashes resolved and now the rashes on my palms and soles of the feet are peeling of, im worried because the peeled off skin looked deep and pink and does not heal for two weeks now after the rash. any idea? thanks alot
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012