Rash on neck, wrist, anticubital area, diagnosed as eczema, given ointment, no effect, suspecting food allergy. Suggestions?

I have a rash on my neck , wrists and my anticubital area. It has been diagnosed as azsema once before and I have been given protopic tacrolimus ointment but that had no effect. I have yet to go get an allergy test which I hope is the cause but I have been experimenting taking things out of my diet and then putting them back in to see if there is any change and I have yet to find anything food related. One thing to note is that I am a non-strict vegetarian. I have never switched to a heavy meat diet for experimentation due to price and the amount of fats in meat itself. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012