Rash on lower stomach area, breasts, bumps on hands. Stopped birth control. Allergic reaction?

Hi I noticed about 3 days ago I had a small rash on my lower stomach area. Yesterday I woke up and it was on both of my breast very small quarter sized rashes . Also I have these tinny bumps on my hands not rashes just like 4 mosquito bite sized bumps on my hands. The only thing I ve done differently is I stopped birth control about 3 weeks ago. I went to the doctor today and he said it s an allergic reaction but not sure to what or if it will spread or how it got to other parts of my body. Also it itches very bad the bumps and the small rashes.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012