Rash on hip led to large bumps. Are they scabies? Prevention?

Hello Doc, I started out with a rash on my right hip, and it was there for a 3 weeks, until I went to the doctor. I figured it was heat rash. Well, after applying the cream the doctor gave me, it spread to my left hip, my legs, my chest , and a few bumps here or there on my feet . I went back, and the doctor, and he gave me more cream, and gave me a shot of rosefrin, and a zpack. Well, after intial improvement, the rash has gotten worse, and spread to my scrotum . Some of the marks are as big as the tip of my pinky finger , and others are read and swollen. And some of the initial large bumps have turned purple, and now gone away, and still itch time to time. I went to a walk in clinic, and the doctor there diagnosed scabies . I applied the cream, left on for about 10 hours, and new bumps have appeared. I am still really itchy, mind you, I applied the cream only two days ago. Is it possible that bumps appear from the dying scabies? secondly, my rash seems to worsen more when I exercise, or sweat. Is that normal for scabies? My kids have no signs, and I ve washed my bedding, and also all of my clothes, is there any other preventative measures I can take? And, in your opinion is this definitley scabies, because I ve been dealing with this for over 2 months now.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012