Rash on face, red bumps, puffy eyes, scaling skin. Not itchy. Applied benadryl. How to get rid of it?

I had a sudden rash on my face with red bumps and puffy eyes, scaling skin (resembled athlete s foot-but on my face), also, it spread to my earlobes, and my arms had tiny red blisters (clear fluid) that seemed to be spreading. Not really itchy, but harsh to look at. I thought maybe this was some type of allergy to something, but doesnt seem to respond to benadryl cream. I do have athlete s foot once and a while, could this have spread to my face?? If so, do i get rid of it.....quick??
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012