Rash on eyelids, itchy red spots on face, neck, forehead. Taking trimervate. Chicken pox?

Hi, I recently had a couple of spots on my eyelids which my doctor thought may be eczema or an allergy . He treated it with Trimervate after which it disappeared. I woke up this morning with the rash ( or two large spots) in the same place on one eyelid and a number of other itchy red spots on my face. There are about 5 large red/yellow spots on my face and neck and a red rash on my forehead . I have recently been in contact with my niece who was then diagnosed with Chicken Pox . I had Chicken Pox as a child. Can you give me some indication as to what this might be please?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012