Rash on elbows, arms, legs after tattoo removal through laser, swollen, itchy, patch testing negative. Cause?

I have had a rash all over my elbows,arms and legs. 2 years ago I had a bad reaction to tattoo removal and anywhere there is red ink-on 2 other tattoos as well that weren t touched by the laser and I ve had for 5 years. They believed when the laser broke the color up in smaller particles that it spread and caused an allergic reaction . They are swollen and itch terribly and all the dermatologists I ve seen are at a loss. Now over the last few months I have a rash that is on my elbows and back of arms,thighs and side of legs. They other terribly too and just keep scabbung up but won t heal and won t stop itching. They have tried steroid shots as medicine and took biopsies of everything and are still at a loss. I have been taking Benadryl or doxepin at night and putting on clobex and still just getting worse. It also caused dishydrotic eczema which was cured by clobetisol and sulfa antibiotics. The sulfa took the inflammation and infection down but now they are inflamed again. I ve seen researchers and the best dermatologists in Dallas and saw doctors at UT southwestern medical am they did patch testing but nothing that came back positive seemed to be a cause for this. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012