Rash on collar bone, oozes clear liquid, itchy. Peroxide & bacitracin don't help. What could it be ?

I woke up yesturday & had something that kinda appears to be a rash on my collar bone. After looking at it closer today, it appears to have a center pin whole & when squeezed, clear liquid comes out. There are about 20 bumps, which most of them seem to be in a row. It is very itchy & when touched, it feels like glass is poking into my skin. I woke up 6 days ago & had the same issue but it was covering my whole collar bone & chest & I used peroxide & bacitracin & went to bed & when I woke up it was gone. 4 days after that now, it has happened again but peroxide & bacitracin are not helping. I ve never had this before but it hurts. What could it be? My whole collarbone is red, swollen & you can see the bumps.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012