Rash on chest, left arm. Started as bumps, caused itching. Applied ketoconazole cream. How to cure>

Dr. Prasad
I have some type of rash on my chest and left arm. It starts out as little bumps then it wipps up and is really read and it use not itch but not I has started itching. This started in 2005 I was at work (Juvinile Detention Center) and one night about 10:00pm (I get off at 11pm) and I looked at my arm and It had broke out only the left arm from the elbow to the wrist. I did go to the E.R. After I got off of work (11:00pm). They called me back about 1:00 am and the doctor came in he saw my arm and made the statement "looks like you have a bad allergic reaction to something" then he left the room and never came back, I had fallen asleep and when I woke up it was about 3am. I went to the nurses station and ask where was the doctor, they said they would check and see, and they did follow through. They stated he sould be coming soon so I gave him a few more minutes maybe 20, he never showed up. So I got dress and left. The rash finally went away. Did not return until 2011, I did go to my doctor and he stated that he thinks its a fungus, but sent me to the allergist which he could not tell by looking at the pictures of it because it had went away. So my doctor gave me a prescription for Ketoconazole 2% cream for affected area of trunk and fluocinonide 0.05% cream for arm, and a Ketoconazole 2% shampoo. This is the first break out I have had in a while it did not break out durning the winter at all but as soon as the weather changed it came.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013