Rash on chest and upper back. Why are the bumps itchy? Will acidophilus help?

Hello, I have a rash on my chest and upper back and neck that is ichy. It looks like tiny red bumps. I have been taking azithromychin for a sinus infection and am wondering if this could be an allergic reaction? Would a rash as such go away on its own or do I need some cream? I have had this for 3 days now. Not getting much worse sort of staying the same. This is my last day on antibiotic and i take one pill a day that is 250 MG. I have also been taking Acidophilus two hours after I take the antibiotic. Any suggestions? Oh and my boyfriend is afraid he has got it too because he is noticing a rash on his chest as well.. I appreciate your time.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012