Rash on cheeks, high blood pressure, started vitamins. What would cause this?

My son just turned 14 and I took him to the doctor yesterday because he got a rash on both of his cheeks. And when the nurse took his blood pressure it was high (134/96), before leaving she took it again and it was 138/96. The doctor told me to monitor it for two weeks and come back. I have been taking it and today it was still high, 138/97. Nothing has changed except I started him on vitamins . Can you please tell me what would cause this?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012