Rash on cheeks, Does anyone know what this could possibly be ?

Up until last spring my skin was fine. I got an occasional pimple, but that was it. Then I worked for a temporary job where I had to wear makeup. I developed a rash on my cheeks , but no-where else. I am a 34 year old female. I have hypothyroidism that I was not being treated for until about 2 months or so after the rash first appeared. Other than that, my medical history is fairly unremarkable. No major illnesses or surgeries, no disorders or conditions. No allergies. My skin on my cheeks is very dry and flaky, and it itches. When I scrub my cheeks while washing, and then put on moisturizer afterwards, it burns. I tried several different moisturizers and soaps/cleansers. I have stopped using all cosmetics and moisturizers. I switched to dye-free and scent-free laundry products, and washed everything that comes into contact with my body in these products, but it did not help. I have tried keeping cortisone cream on my face. I tried taking claritin and benadryl (not at the same time.) I have started taking fish oil capsules. Nothing is working. Here is a picture of what the rash looks like Does anyone know what this could possibly be?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011