Rash on breast, stomach, lower back and head. Itchy. What could this be?

I have a rash to the left of my left breast , on the right side of my stomach and lower back area and in head. It is very itchy. it started with the head, then beside left breast and now right and lower back area. What could this be? I am takeing kolopin and I am weening myself off of this medication , Could this cause this type of rash? also, i usually use ivory soap, we were out for a couple of days and I used safegaurd. Could this be it? Although the head I spoke to my dr and he gave me medicine a while back. said it was psoriosis.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012