Rash on breast region cascaded down abdomen. Bumps on back, arms, inner thigh, big red patches. What is it?

I have a rash primarily located on my breast region that has cascaded down my abdomen, with light small bumps beginning on my back, arms, and inner thigh. The small bumps look similar to previous contact dermatitis, however in the area mostly concentrated under my breast I have bigger red patches around 2-5cm in length. I am quite itchy and neither fungal nor bacteria creams have worked. What may I have? What can I do about it.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013