Rash on back, slightly swollen, tender gland, delayed period, dry mouth. HIV tests negative. Advise?

Hi, well iv had a test at 3 months and 6 months and were both negative...I am worried that i might have something else that might delay hiv antibodies to show up on the test such as hepatitis...i still have a small rash on my back and one tender and a bit swollen gland after all the testing done and feel tired, and dizzi, i also just missed my period, stomach pain and been blowded and dry mouth..I tell doctors about it and they dont really pay concern to it, i feel like its all a joke.. i dont know what to do anymore.. any hep?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013