Rash on back, reddish halo around hair follicles, hyper pigmentation on back. What could be this?

I have had an itchy rash on my back for a year and a half. My skin seems different, hair follicles on my legs seem to be infected because they have a reddish halo around them. Also the rash is leaving hyperpigmentations all over my back. Nothing is helping clear this up and my dermatologists have no idea what it could be. Possible onset with adderall prescription but the rash persists and I have not taken the drug in over 7 months.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013