Rash on back, behind ears, dryness, red spots. Is it heat rash?

Hi, my daughter is 11 and a half months old and has had a rash on the back of her neck/hair line and behind her ears for a week. Small red spots like a heat rash. She is not ill in any way, it does not annoy her. Some days it has been much redder than others. No environmental changes/changes to laundry or creams have occurred. Because the skin sits above her clothing i do not think its heat rash. The only other skin issues she has had is dry skin on her arms (mild) and sometimes she rubs her cheeks and eyes when eating certain meals, seemingly being irritated. I am cutting tomatoes out of her diet for the next week. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013