Rash on arms, eyes, swollen hands, spread to legs, arms. On steroid creams. Allergy treatment?

Hello a few days ago I noticed a bit of a rash on my arms and my eyes where a bit red above the pharmacist said I was having an allergic reaction . The next day I woke up and my hands where stuff and swollen and my rash had spread. I went to the dr she gave me a referall to the allergy dr and a mild steroid cream for the rash and told me to take an antihistemine twice a day. Now my rash has spread even more its all over my legs, arms feet and hands. The swelling in my hands has gone down but the joint pain is still there. I m starting to get very concerned and can t sleep cuz of the itching.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012