Rash near neck with itchy long bumps, seems to be getting bigger on application of lamisil cream. Cause and OTC treatment?

hi, i have a rash near my neck close to my collar bone on the left side. Its long and has fine bumps and itches a bit. It appeared after along hot day and i remember sctraching the area with unclean hands. I put lamisil cream on it it started to dry up, i stopped and now it looks like its getting a little bigger.please can you say What it is and can i get some over the counter trewatment? Thanks much.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012