Rash like pimples on cheek, have oily T-zone with occasional bumps. Using betnovate cream. Should I continue the cream?

hi, i m an 18 year old indian girl...i have combination oily t-zone..and i ve never had pimples or bumps anywhere but the occasional ones on the nose and the oily really small bumps on the sides of the nose ...i have been putting betnovate cream on it but without any consultation or prescription...but yesterday i noticed i started getting small rash like pimples all over my right i put betnovate on it too...but i was wondering if it was the betnovate cream that caused the pimples in the first should i continue putting the cream on my cheeks as well or should i stop using the cream alltogether and put something like sandalwood paste on it before going to sleep?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012