Rash like lumps in the inner wrist, no unusual sensation. What could it be?

Hi, When I bend my hands back, to expose my inner wrist , a line of nettle rash like lumps then stick out (they occur about an inch from my palm). They feel soft & part of the tissue & vary in size. I have only just noticed them, but I am sure they weren t there before. What are they & should I be worried?! I have recently changed my diet to slightly higher protein & I have begun lifting weights, could this be a factor? They cause me no paid or unusual sensation but seem to be a strange thing to occur there. Thank you for your time, Zoe
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012