Rash, itching, swollen lips, testicular pain, problems with ejaculation after taken finxa medication. Treatment?

hi I am using finxa 1mg and I could feel side effects as mentioned below could you let me know how to over come Although they don t occur frequently, following side effects recognized : allergic reactions including rash , itching, hives and swelling of the lips and face, problems with ejaculation , breast tenderness and enlargement, and testicular pain . A small number of men experienced particular kinds of sexual side effects. These men reported one or some of the following: less desire for sex; difficulty in achieving an erection; and, a decrease in the amount of semen. Each of these side effects occurred in less than 2% of men
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012