Rash in chest and arms like blisters. Sun causing bubbles. Help?

Hi last year on a sunny day i came over in a rash on my chest and inner arms Like blistering. It was the weekend and i went to the hospital and was told it was an allergic reaction to something and prescribed some Piriton and sent on my way. it caused me to have 3 weeks off work and the only way i could make it disappear was to sit in dark rooms, which i found strange to be an allergic reaction. so a year has passed the sun has come out again and now the outside of my hands have started bubbling up. im fair skinned i don t sit out in the direct sunlight but the other day i was driving down the road and the sun was just slightly shining onto my skin and i could see my hands blistering before my very eyes which has scared me, one thing i have noticed the areas affected do not seem to be creating freckles like the rest of my arms. your help would be appreciated thank you. Regards Brian Harvey.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012