Rash in between the thigh and genitals. Applied hydrocortisone cream, no improvement. Suggestions?

Hi, a few days ago I got what appeared to be a flare up of athletes foot . Then my toes and top of my foot swelled a little. Cleaned and dried it thoroughly, used the normal AF cream. That seems to be getting better. No I have a rash on my upper quad that seems to swell a little too. Its in the area where my underwear line would be on my leg. Itchy. Tried hydrocort cream, doesnt seem to help. any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013