Rash around the head of my penis that does not hurt, had sex 2 months ago

Hi My name is oscar I m just 18 years old. I weight 147 pounds. I had sex like 2 months ago. I tested myself for STD like 2 weeks ago and it show negative but I have like a rash around the head of my penis. it doesnt hurt or anything but it looks like I have like tiny pokedots that look red. Also I m having like look alike small tiny pimples when I pull back the skin of my penis. What is it? Is it serious or should I get that check?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011