Rash around nipple, areola of breasts, itchy, bruise formed, itching continues. Used anitbiotic. What is causing this?

Hi. I have observed a rash around the nipple/ areola of my breasts. The itching was persistent and intense. The areola was also flaky and small bruises formed. I used a tripple antibiotic cream on the area and after a few days it returned to normal. the areola now appears almost normal with one spot of dryish looking skin. However the itching continues and the nipple now itches as well. What is causing this?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013