Rash around my pelvic area, started with zit and later turned into large red spots that are spreading to thigh. Remedy?

I m a male that is experiencing a strange rash around my pelvic area. I am sexually active but I have had this rash before I lost my virginity . It started as small zit like bumps, after a few days or so it began to grow into large coin sized red spots. The began to spread to the intire side of my inner thy. Now it s on the other side as well I fear it s some sort of skin disorder but it s strictly on my pelvis . How do I diagnose this and make them go away???
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012